Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Inspiration

This weather is awesome! It definitely is helping me in the motivation department. I want to be outside and doing something all the time!
 Victoria's Secret also sent their swimsuit catalog this week :) I love getting these because it is a constant reminder of why I am doing all these physical activities. Of course it is for my health!
And to Find My Inner Bombshell!
I am seeing hoards of women in my neighborhood all throughout the day that seem to have the same goal in mind. Kudos to all those women who are getting out there, getting fit, and finding their bombshell too. Seeing those motivated women out there also helps me to stay motivated. Thanks ladies and keep it up!

For when the weather changes and the rainclouds come out (which they will be doing soon) I purchased a couple new DVDs to help me on my quest. I bought Carmen Elektra's Aerobic Striptease, and Latin Grooves Cardio Dance. I heard great things about both of them, and hopefully they will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment