Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here we go again

So a year ago I was on a quest to lose some weight, tone the flab and get fit by finding my inner bombshell. HA! Then I got pregnant and gained 37 pounds in the process. It's time to get back on track with the bombshell search and get fit. I would love to be the trophy wife I jokingly told my hubby I would be before we got pregnant with the twins. So my postpartum appointment is scheduled for May 8th and my goal is to be at or below my prepregnancy weight and on my way to being comfy in my own skin again. I will update all of my measurements that day and from there I will tone up, get fit and find that bombshell! I have my goal pants (a size 2- which were a far cry from even making it higher than my knees before I got pregnant) hanging where I can see them everyday when I walk into the closet just for a little extra motivation. And as if to help me on this quest, all of the food intolerances that I have made an appearance a couple weeks ago so that eliminated dairy, potatoes, caffeine, beans, and gluten (This intolerance goes into remission during pregnancy and then comes back sometime afterward..weird I know, but Migraines suck so I will be avoiding these foods like the plague!).

No comments:

Post a Comment