Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

pounds

So in the past few weeks, I have gained about 12 pounds! Not good at all! I'm not really sure what is going on. I am not working out any less and my eating hasn't changed, but I am definitely gaining, my pants are telling me so! I went running today in an effort to combat the spring pounds. I feel like I am back in college worried about the progression to the freshman 15. I'm more than 2/3 of the way there! Ridiculous. I think my hubby is a little concerned too. He brought home the Cross Fit manuals and suggest I read them lol. So I did and there is a lot of good stuff in there. We have talked about creating a Cross Fit gym in the garage, but who knows when or if it will happen. I plan on adding an extra bit of cardio in each day to try and combat the fat, and a definite meal plan and schedule. I really should keep a food journal and count calories, carbs, and proteins, but that is a lot of work so it probably won't happen. The plan is to run 5 days a week and to bike tuesday, thursday, and saturday. Wish me luck. D Day is May 27 (Memorial Day Weekend, my brothers high school graduation, and all the family coming in for a visit.) I cannot and will not be the fat girl at the party! Being overweight really frightens me. The majority of women in my family on both sides are morbidly obese. Being overweight is something I have been afraid of ever since I was old enough to understand what fat was. I can't let it happen to me. So I am headed to the doc in the next week to make sure there isn't something terribly wrong with me to trigger the weight gain, and I am kicking it up a notch in the exercise department. 46 days to get fit and skinny. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment